J-Eco Subly Nano NS-60
- Waterbased dispersed dyes for sublimation printing
- Suitable for piezo printing heads
- Free from Alkylphenolethoxylate according to EC Directive 2003/53/CE
- Vibrant and bright colours
- Optimal pigment dispersion thanks to Nanodot Technology
- Printing both direct and transfer on coated paper and transfer through press or calender
Substrates to be printed: Polyester fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of polyester fibres), rigid plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of skis, snowboards, skateboards etc., wood, ceramics and glass overprinted with polyester coatings.
Applications: Sportswear and outwear in general, gadgets, game cloths, towels etc., Skis, snowboards, wakeboards, Flags and Banners.
Colours: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange, Blue, Turquoise, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Absolute Black, Grey, Yellow Fluo, Pink Fluo.
Packaging: 1 liter.